TRAINING PCI DSS: PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY – DATA SECURITY STANDARD
TRAINING PEMAHAMAN PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY
TRAINING MENGENAL PCI DSS
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION PCI DSS
Every organization storing, transmitting or processing cardholder data must comply with Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) standard. This compliance to the standard is required, regulated and enforced by payment service corporations, such as VISA, MasterCard and American Express, both directly and through their partnershipswith acquirer banks.
The standard itself is administered by PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SCC) aiming to decrease payment card fraud across the Internet and increase the security of confidential payment card information.
This two-day training course builds a clear understanding of the PCI-DSS and empowers attendees to plan and deploy a cost-effective, time-efficient compliance project.
When the training ends, the participants are expected to:
* Understand PCI DSS requirements
* Recognize how to protect cardholder data at work
* Familiarize with common back office scenarios
* Securely work with vendors
* Securely process payment card transactions on the phone and online
* Value best practices for handling payment card information
* Comprehend how to report an incident
* Know how to securely process payment card in person
* Understand how to respond to payment card fraud
PROGRAM CONTENT PCI DSS
NO TOPICS HOURS
1 Understanding PCI DSS Requirements, Objectives and Goals 1
2 Comprehending Other PCI Standards and Programs 1
3 Valuing Different Level of Compliance Needs for Merchants and Service Providers 1
4 Identifying Common Fraudulent Practices 1.5
5 Assessing Payment Card Security Features 1.5
6 Identifying Card Security Features 1.5
7 Identifying Payment Card Transaction Processes 2
8 Knowing How to Protect Cardholder Data at Work and Point-of-Sale 1
9 Knowing How Compliance and Incident Shall be Reported 1
10 Identifying Retention, Access, and Distribution 1.5
11 Valuing Work with Vendors 1
12 Mastering 12 Standard Requirements 2
TOTAL HOURS 16
The course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for case studies, role-playing, and group discussion. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions.
Individuals, professionals and organizations who are interested, involved or responsible for ensuring their organisations deployment and compliance to PCI-DSS standard technical and business requirements.
WORKSHOP LEADER :
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana
Jadwal pelatihan Pemahaman payment card industry di jogja :
· 2 – 4 Januari 2019
· 4 – 6 Maret 2019
· 16 – 18 April 2019
· 27 – 29 Mei 2019
· 23 – 25 Juli 2019
· 24 – 26 September 2019
· 11 – 13 November 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training PCI DSS requirement pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Mengenal PCI DSS di jogja :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan PCI DSS requirement di jogja :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Mengenal PCI DSS jogja pasti running
- Module / Handout training Pemahaman payment card industry jogja fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training PCI DSS: Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard di jogja murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia