TRAINING MPM MASTER PROJECT MANAGER ® – INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION BY AMERICAN ACADEMY
TRAINING TECHNIQUES AND TYPES OF WBS IN PROJECTS
TRAINING ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE INTERACT WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Background Training MPM Master Project Manager
Project Management is growing exponentially. It’s now used invirtually all industries, such as government, health care, telecom, IT, education and banking. Effective management is how these organizations streamline to improve productivity. As businesses are restructured, project managers take over many responsibilities. Expertise in project management is a source of security, prosperity and power to many companies.
This course has been designed to include presentation, practical exercises and highly interactive group sessions. The MPM® certification will be received approximately one month following the close of the seminar and all fees associated with certification are included in the course enrollment fees.
Objectives Training MPM Master Project Manager
By the end of the course the Business Analyst will be able to:
1. Appreciate the benefits of accurate project management
2. Master the art of efficient project delivery
3. Use project analysis as a key business driver
4. Comply with major international project management standards
5. Successful ly determine the appropriate technological solutions for your projects
6. Develop a comprehensive tool-kit for successful project management that you can use immediately
MPM Master Project Manager Contents
MPM ® Module One
1. Work Breakdown Structures
2. Review of the techniques and types of WBS in projects.
3. Estimating and Scheduling / Floats and Critical Paths
4. Charts, Gantts, PERTS and other techniques, Critical Paths and Network diagrams examined.
5. Projects and Organizations — Part I
6. How does an organizational structure interact with project management frameworks and delivery?
7. What is the best way to optimize your surrounding structure to ensure greater project output success.
8. Why Projects Can Go Wrong
9. Some anecdotes and lessons learned.
MPM ® Module Two
1. Projects and Organizations — Part II
2. How does an organizational structure interact with project management frameworks and delivery?
3. What is the best way to optimize your surrounding structure to ensure greater project output success. (continued from Module1)
4. Communications Management
5. Project Management Communications, how to plan and successfully roll out your communication’s strategy.
6. People Management & Leadership
7. How do you interact with your team? Master the art of managing your team throughout your project cycles. In this session you will learn project related leadership, conflict resolution, motivation, delegation, and counseling.
8. Stakeholder Management
9. Who are your project’s stakeholders? Introducing the key concepts behind efficient stakeholder management.
MPM ® Module Three
1. Quality Management
2. What is quality and how is it quantified? Learn how to plan for high quality outputs.
3. Financial Management
4. Financial management and planning for projects. How does high finance adapt to the day-to-day rollout of your projects. Break-Even Analysis and Earned-Value Analysis.
5. Issue and Risk Management
6. Risks and Issues, how do they differ? How can you foresee and plan for their eventualities. Learn how to correlate risk and opportunity costs, calibrate your issues, and manage them.
7. Cost Management
8. Cost estimating and cost planning, budgeting and tracking. We will also review financial formulas.
9. Change Control
10. Identifying, understanding, controlling and managing changes to your project.
12. Review of some of the applicable technologies available to support you and your project managers.
MPM ® Module Four
1. Change, Conflict and Negotiation
2. Preparing and executing a negotiation strategy for your project.
3. What do you know about the other party, how are you going to leverage your situation.
4. The Changing Environment of Management
5. Social factors, inequality, environmental factors, legal and economic factors.
6. Decision Making and Creative Problem Solving
7. Decision making and uncertainty, information processing, behaviors and types of decisions, creativity and problem solving.
8. International Management and Cross Cultural Competencies10.• International success, cultural awareness, diversity, comparative management techniques, organizational theory, cross cultural training.
9. Closing out your project
10. Close your project and build a body of knowledge.
11. This session will cover the methodology behind closing your project and how you can leverage off the acquired intellectual property for subsequent ones.
12. Post Implementation Reviews
13. When, why should you carry out a project review.
14. Learn about the four-stage approach to project review and recovery.
15. Review, Course Summary and Close
16. Completion of Case Studies and Course Summary Review
* Case Study
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MM, MBA,
Jadwal pelatihan training-industrisipil.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
Batch 2 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 3 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
Batch 4 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training optimize your surrounding structure pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan organizational structure interact with project management di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan optimize your surrounding structure di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training organizational structure interact with project management jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training techniques and types of WBS in projects jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training MPM Master Project Manager ® – International Certification by American Academy di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia