TRAINING CATHODIC PROTECTION FOR MINE STEEL STRUCTURE AND MINING SUPORTING FACILITIE
TRAINING MINING SUPORTING FACILITIE
TRAINING CATHODIC PROTECTION FOR MINE STEEL STRUCTURE
* Mining personnel who concern and responsible for maintenance of steel structures and mining supporting facilities in the mining workplace.
* Anyone who needs to recognize corrosion hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any mining activity.
* Anyone who needs to understand the engineering concept of corrosion control in the mining site and the benefit of steel corrosion control with cathodic protection technique.
* Those who involves in asset management, and responsible for reliability of mining supporting facilities such as field transportation vehicle, ship and barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel storage tanks, fuel and water transportation pipeline, mining waste disposal pipeline, and any other steel structure in the mining site.
* Anyone who involves in health, safety, and environment.
* Other beginners who interested in.
* The mine steel structures and the mining supporting facilities are naturally subject to failure cause by corrosion hazards, and potentially affect health, safety and environment. These may result in wasting of steel component, slowing down the mining operation, increasing maintenance and repair cost, loss of asset, loss of production, and sudden failure and injury.
* The steel structure include the main mining equipment; and the supporting facilities are field transportation vehicle, ship and barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel storage tanks, fuel and water transportation pipeline, mining waste disposal pipeline, and any other steel structure in the mining site.
* The corrosion damage can only be prevented and totally stopped by application of cathodic protection.
* The course focuses on recognition and identification of corrosion hazards, its potential damage to steel structures in the mining field, the risk of equipment failure, injury, and the negative effects to safety and environment; and the principle method and techniques to prevent or control corrosion damage with cathodic protection.
* Sacrificial Anode Cathodic Protection (SACP) method and Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) method will be explained in detail, both for inland (topside) mining steel structures and underwater or water-immersed mining supporting facilities.
* It provides a basic but thorough review of corrosion characteristics and its devastating mechanism, cathodic protection principle and method, and the technique by which cathodic protection can be applied. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
Highlights – Course Content
* Corrosion mechanism of mining steel structure and mining supporting facilities.
* Atmospheric, soil and water corrosiveness.
* Standard and recommended practice for application of anti-corrosion method and materials; and consideration for the use of cathodic protection.
* Practical methods to prevent atmospheric topside corrosion.
* Cathodic protection for fuel, chemicals, and water storage tanks, silos, piping, structures, and its associated equipment.
* Cathodic protection for underground pipeline, structures, and its associated equipment.
* Cathodic protection for underwater pipeline and structures, ships, barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel and water transportation pipeline, waste disposal pipeline, and marine facilities.
* Design and installation of SACP and ICCP.
* Inspection, monitoring, maintenance and evaluation of SACP and ICCP.
* Hazards and Safety in using Cathodic Protection System.
Training Method, Materials and Program
* The course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy.
* The course will be given in Bahasa Indonesia. In special case, upon request, it will be in English.
* Actual field problems, which are about to bring to the course, will be presented and discussed in the class and shared to find recommendation as a specific solution. All participant documents should be treated as confidential.
* Course itinerary, materials and program will be provided and prepared by the organizer.
Ir. Hilman Ahmad, DEC.
Hilman Ahmad & Associates is an independent consultant in mining, and oil & gas industry, who manage the Education Center for Professionals. The Director himself has been practicing production operation, safety, and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan, for production facility, design & construction, and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center, Brighton, UK, for integrity on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance, safety, and corrosion control for personnel from oil & gas mining company and petrochemical industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Jadwal pelatihan training-industrisipil.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
Batch 2 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 3 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
Batch 4 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training mine structure and suporting facilitie pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan cathodic protection for mine steel structure di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan mine structure and suporting facilitie di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training cathodic protection for mine steel structure jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training mining suporting facilitie jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training cathodic protection for mine steel structure and mining suporting facilitie di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia