TRAINING TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
TRAINING SISTEM MANAJEMEN KESELAMATAN TRANSPORTASI
TRAINING MANAJEMEN KESELAMATAN
There were many accidents in industrial transportation ( land, marine and air transportation ) due to some causes such as human factors ( operators, drivers, helpers, load masters, etc. ); equipment failures / malfunction (example : vehicles, mobile heavy equipment, crew boats, supply boats, tug boats, oil barges, helicopters, etc.) ; environment conditions and the last but not the least : INADEQUATE and LACK OF TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. The purpose of this safety management system is to ensure that transportation activities are well planned, organized actuated or directed and controlled so that risks are minimized and transportation is conducted in compliance with applicable Local, Government of Indonesia ( GOI ) or National and International Laws and Regulations as well as the Best Recognized Practices / Standards.
After attending this interesting and valuable course, the course participants will understand and implement the Transportation Safety Management System such as :
1. Prevent and reduce transportation accidents / incidents including fatalities and lost workday injuries
2. Develop and implement safe transportation working procedures, equipment / vehicle maintenance standards to ensure all transportation equipment are maintained in safe operating condition.
3. Develop and implement driver / operator selection, testing standards, training procedures and programs
4. Specify transportation equipment and vehicles that meet appropriate safety standards as well as business unit requirements
5. Establish and implement Emergency Response Procedures ( ERP ) and capabilities in each operating location appropriate to the unique types of hazards present in land, marine and air transportation operations.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
1. Introduction to GOI General and Transportation ( Land, Marine and Air ) Safety Laws, Regulations and Procedures
2. Causes and Effect of Loss ( Principle of Loss Control Management )
3. Basic Transportation Safety Concepts
4. Management, Supervisors, Employees and Contractors / Business Partners Responsibilities in Transportation Safety Management System
5. Transportation Risk Management
6. Operator / Driver Qualifications and Training Requirements
7. Transportation Equipment Operations Management
8. Transportation Equipment Safety Specifications and Maintenance
9. Safety Aspects on Hazardous Materials (Chemicals, Explosives, etc.) Transportation
10. Professional Investigation on Transportation Accidents / Incidents
11. Emergency Response Planning / Procedures on Transportation Activities
12. Audit and Monitoring of Transportation Safety Management System
13. Case Study(ies), VCD/Safety Film Shows, Group Discussions & Presentations, Pre and Post Examination, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Foremen, Group Leaders, Team Leaders, Supervisors from the following Departments / Sections : Transportation, Logistics, Materials / Warehouse, Drilling, Production, Maintenance, especially from Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, and whoever involve or interested in Transportation Safety Management System.
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 37 years field work experience in Oil, Gas and Geothermal Exploration & Production ( Stanvac, Huffco / Vico,Lasmo Oil Malacca Strait, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc. ), 19 years in Production, 2 years in Manpower Planning & Development and 17 years in Safety/ HSE with the last position as Senior Manager HSE including hands-on experience as Occupational Health, Safety and Environment ( HSE ) Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer / Consultant / Auditor.
Jadwal pelatihan training-industrisipil.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
Batch 2 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 3 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
Batch 4 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Konsep keselamatan transportasi pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Manajemen keselamatan di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Konsep keselamatan transportasi di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Manajemen keselamatan jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training Sistem manajemen keselamatan transportasi jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Transportation Safety Management System di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia