TRAINING SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
TRAINING PENGENALAN SHIPS
TRAINING BASIC SHIPPING TERMINOLOGY
Training shipping management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
COURSE CONTENT SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
1. Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
2. Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
3. Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
4. Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
5. Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
6. Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
7. General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
8. Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
9. Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
10. Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
11. Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
12. Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
13. Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
14. Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
15. Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
16. Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
17. Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Jadwal pelatihan training-industrisipil.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
Batch 2 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 3 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
Batch 4 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Business communication in shipping pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Basic Shipping terminology di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Business communication in shipping di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Basic Shipping terminology jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training Pengenalan ships jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Shipping Management di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia