TRAINING COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
TRAINING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT PROJECT
TRAINING METHODS OF COMMUNICATIONS
Communications Project Management defines the project’s structure and methods of information collection, screening, formatting, and distribution of project information. It also outlines understanding among project teams regarding the actions and processes necessary to facilitate the critical links among people, ideas, and information that are necessary for project success.
The overall objective of a Communications Management Project is to promote the success of a project by meeting the information needs of project stakeholders and outline the goals of the communications efforts to reach and inform each group. Without detailed plans for communications activities that identify the organizational, policy, and material resources needed to carry them out, we will not be able to secure needed resources, coordinate efforts with other groups, or report its activities and results to key oversight stakeholders.
Communications planning activities identify the appropriate level of communication for each project stakeholder, what information should be distributed and the frequency of communications.
* Proper communication actually provides the basis for the project team to work together and understand objectives and tasks to be completed. Better communication means better performance.
* From defining the user requirements to implementing the product, a proper communication plan aids in informing all project stakeholders what communication channels will be used on the project, who will report to whom, and the frequency, type, and format of project meetings.
* Frequent communications keep stakeholders in the loop.
* By taking effective communication steps from the day the project starts, you may see a reduction in project documentation.
* Introduction to Project Communication Management
* Purpose and scope of Project Communications Management
* Stakeholder Identification and Analysis
* Methods of Communications
* Enhance Influence and Power Bases
* Motivate Team Members
* Communication of the vision
* Successful Project Management Communication
* Manage individual and Team Conflict
* Practice Ethical Project Management
* Create a Leadership Development Plan
* Communicating Progress Status (Reporting)
* Listening and Being There
Drs. F. Joko Prasetyo, SH, SKM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Team Leader, Associate project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers and program managers.
1. Class presentation,
3. study analysis,
5. case study and
6. Video presentation.
Jadwal pelatihan training-industrisipil.com 2023 :
Batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
Batch 2 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
Batch 3 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
Batch 4 : 7 – 9 November 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training manajemen proyek pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan Methods of Communications di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan manajemen proyek di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Methods of Communications jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training Communications Management Project jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia